An 1853 Baptist chapel located in London’s Notting Hill was transformed in 2008 by the London-based studio DOS Architects. The result is an explosion of color and light spread over 4,300 square foot. It’s a loft-like residence with an open floor plan and high ceilings that offers both comfort and privacy for its owners.
This new place embellished by the craftsmanship of the architects, mixes old with new, reuniting state of the art technology, fine finishes and architectural details. Even though the modern concept dominates some of the traditional elements have been kept, such as the arched windows and the gothic elements.