Home Improvement and Interior Design Guest Posts Submission
Are you a business, marketing or design expert with a story to tell? We’d love to hear it!
If you’re looking for ways to expand the outreach and increase views of your content and website while building relationships and tapping into the authority/audiences of other people, writing interior design guest post and outreach marketing are good places to start.
We are looking for guest posts that provide our readers with points of view that differ from our own and offer a wider perspective on varying topics. If you are interested in becoming interior design guest blog writer please read the following guidelines and rules. Feel free to contact us if you have any further questions.
Guest Post Guidelines
Length: minimum 800 words
Guest Post Topics: Home renovation, home improvement, interior design, furniture, home decor, architecture, luxury resorts and swimming pools.
Paragraphing: Divide your content into clear paragraphs. It presents your content more clearly to our readers.
Do-follow links: allowed, up to 2 do-follow links per post.
Media: You can include include images in your post. If you want to include other types of media please contact us for further instructions. Please make sure that your media is free for commercial use license.
- Be transparent – Be transparent about who you are and who you work for. We want our readers to have the right to know your relationship to the topics you are writing about.
- Be unique – In order to publish content on MyFancyHouse.com we need to be certain that it is unique and of your own creation. There are marketing reasons for this as well as copyright reasons but we primarily want to ensure that our readers have the opportunity to read quality, unique content.
- Be relevant – We’re a home improvement and home decor website, so that’s what our audience is interested in reading about. We will not publish content that isn’t related to these topics. We will accept home improvement blog guest posts.
- Check your spelling and grammar – Check your spelling and grammar before submitting articles. We will only publish content that is written clearly and in correct English. We will not accept low quality content.
- Add Internal Links – Not only is this a gesture of goodwill, but it also helps build SEO and blog authority. It shows that you went the extra mile to make the post valuable for the reader.
- Promote your post by broadcasting it on your social networking sites ( Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, Pinterest, Tumblr, etc ).
What type of posts will get flat out rejected?
- Overly advertorial posts
- Anything that’s been covered on our blog in the past
- Anything that’s part of an obvious link building scheme
- Anything that’s promotional in nature
- Posts that are offensive or inaccurate
- Posts that are critical of other individuals or companies
- Adult content, hazard, casinos, dating,…
Here is the ultimate guideline: “The post should make our readers want to stop what they are doing and say WOW, SMART, COOL …I HAVE TO SHARE THIS POST !”. To put it succinctly: Your post should be inspiring!
Before Writing The Post “Ask Yourself”:
- Is this the best this post can possibly be on this topic?
- How can readers benefit from this?
- Would I be happy posting this on my own blog?
- Am I being relevant to the audience of the blog I’m posting on?
- Your reader has learned something new ?
- Your reader has found new inspiration ?
Please note that all submissions are subject to our approval and we reserve the right to make changes at any time, both prior to posting and after the post is live; this includes the writing, images, and/or links. If submissions require too much editing, we may choose to not post it.
If you agree with this terms then you need to Contact Us and tell us your interest in the subject.